All Tackle Sportfishing are based out of Cairns, in Tropical North Queensland, Australia. They offer half and full day guided fishing trips to Trinity Inlet (within walking distance from the CBD), and full day trips to some of the local rivers just south of Cairns.
Their newly restored 20’ Cairns Custom Craft boat is powered by a 90HP Honda outboard motor. It features a spacious deck with a large cover for shade, and can comfortably accommodate up to six anglers. It also comes equipped with GPS, fishfinder, VHF radio, live bait tank, and ice box for your drinks and snacks.
All Tackle Sportfishing offer both shared and private fishing charters, which are suitable for all levels of experience. Their half day trips are popular for those with limited time, while the full day river trips are often preferred by those who are a little more serious about their fishing. Private charters are limited to a maximum of 4 people for the full day river trips. Target species include Barramundi, Mangrove Jack, Threadfin Salmon, Grunter, Trevally, Bream, Queenfish, Fingermark and more. The local wildlife is another added bonus, and the Saltwater Crocodile is not an unusual encounter in any of the local waterways!
The crew will supply you with top-quality tackle and bait, as well as a lifetime of local knowledge and guiding experience, while lunch will also be provided on full day river trips. Don’t forget to bring your sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and camera, and you are more than welcome to bring a couple of beers along, however the crew emphasize that responsibility is preferred. Pickups are available by prior arrangement.
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Cairns Custom Craft (Aluminum fishing) construido en 1993, y restaurado en 2016. Impulsado por 130HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 30 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Cairns Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about All Tackle Sportfishing
- AU $120 per person - Half Day Trip – Estuary (Shared) PM (4 hours)
- AU $120 per person - Half Day Trip – Estuary (Shared) AM (4 hours)
- AU $250 per person - Full Day – River (Shared) 4 MAX (8 hours)
- AU $650 per group - Half Day – Evening/Twilight (4 hours)
- AU $720 per group - Half Day Trip – Estuary (Private) (4 hours)
- AU $720 per group - Half Day Trip – Private (PM) (4 hours)
- AU $1,000 per group - Full Day – River (Private) 4 MAX (8 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Welcome to bring your favourite outfit )
- Carnada Viva
- Señuelos (Private charter only 2 anglers )
- Limpieza y Fileteado (Cleaned and put on ice)
- Bebidas (Cold bottled water,soft drinks,tea and coffee )
- Pesca en Río
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca
- Drift Fishing
- Bream (Black)
- Bream (Fingermark)
- Grunter (Javelin)
- Snapper (Mangrove)