Blue Makaira is the winner of the 2016 Blue Marlin World Cup. Fishing aboard this vessel in Madeira is the ultimate Big Game fishing experience – Blue Makaira has been ranked as the number one catching boat for Blue Marlin on the island of Madeira during 2017 and 2018, so you know you’ll be in safe hands when it comes to hooking the Billfish of your dreams!
The island of Madeira is a natural Big Game fish attractor – warm surrounding currents attract plenty of baitfish, while depths reaching over 1,000 meters create an ideal hunting environment for Big Game fish within just a few miles of the coast. Here you have the opportunity to catch huge Atlantic Blue Marlin, the ultimate prize, as well as a wide range of other species that will give you excellent sport!
Blue Makaira is a 34’ Rodman powered by twin 260 HP Volvo D4 engines. It comes equipped with your comfort in mind, featuring a very stable fishing platform and an onboard toilet. On board you will find a fighting chair as well as 35’ outriggers for a good spread of six lures. Blue Makaira is a member of the Shimano Pro Staff scheme, meaning you will have the best tackle available to you.
This vessel is captained by Captain Nuno, a native of Madeira who has fished the local waters for nearly 40 years. He’s joined by a crew of experienced international fishermen whose prime aim is to get you connected to fish. Fishing with them is sure to be an unforgettable experience. You can join them from mid-May to mid-October.
The Atlantic Blue Marlin off these shores are always sizeable, with one in 10 being a Grander—a fish of a lifetime. Even the ‘average’ fish, weighing a mere 650+ lbs, will put a smile on your face. There are plenty of other prestigious species to be had here as well, including White Marlin, Wahoo, and Bigeye Tuna.
Whether you are an experienced Big Game fisherman out to get that “world record,” a novice, or ‘just’ fishing for the thrill of it, Blue Makaira is perfect for you!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Silla de combate
Comida (Almuerzo & Snacks)
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Rodman 1040 (Offshore sport fishing) construido en 2006. Impulsado por 2 260HP Volvo D4 motores.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 20% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Calheta Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Blue Makaira
- €700 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- €700 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- €1,200 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Baño Enclosed, electric flush
- Silla de combate 130lb class chair
- GPS 4
- Localizador de peces 2Kw Chirp Sounder
- Flybridge Clients welcome
- Vivero para la carnada
- Cocina For cold meals only
- Equipo Multimedia
- Outriggers 35ft for a good spread of 6 lures
- Radar 1
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Shimano Pro Staff equipped)
- Carnada Viva (Prepared before the trip)
- Señuelos (Massive selection)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Snacks (Homemade sandwiches, crisps, nuts, olives, fruit)
- Bebidas (Soft drinks, water and beer)
- Marinero (English speaking)
- Licencia de Pesca (No payment required by client)
- Almuerzo (For 8 Hour trip)
- Pesca de Orilla (Coast of Madeira)
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa (To 6 nautical miles)
- Pesca en Alta Mar (To 6 nautical miles)
- Equipo Ligero (30lb and 50lb gear all top range Shimano)
- Equipo Pesado (130lb, 6 rods and reels all top range Shimano)
- Troleo (30lb, 50lb, 130lb, all top range Shimano)
- Pesca con Mosca (Customer to provide)
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Spearfish (Longbill)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)