Pontoon Boat Tours invites you on their boat for a fun day of fishing or cruising in Fort Myers Beach in Florida. This charter is made for pleasure and relaxation, and the crew who operate it are experts at providing such experiences.
They can take you and your group of friends and family on an unforgettable ride in the calm waters of Estero Bay and further out.
If you go for the fishing, you will do so in the calm waters from Hurricane Pass to Big Carlos. This area hosts a variety of shallow water fish such as Redfish, Mangrove Snapper, Snook, Trout, Sheepshead, Pompano, and more.
The crew will provide the necessary fishing gear which includes live baits, and a fishing license. Besides the captain, there’s also a first mate present on each trip.
Pontoon Boat Tours also offer Sightseeing and Sunset cruises which last 2 hours and can be extended if the captain and crew are available.
You will go out aboard a 33-foot Maurell deck boat powered by a 115 HP Yamaha engine. This engine makes it ideal for cruising and will also get you to your designated fishing grounds efficiently. The boat also features a restroom for your convenience.
Pontoon Boat Tours was an idea of two local fishermen with a wish to provide locals and tourists a getaway on the calm waters of Estero Bay and share their Love of the waters. Both have over 30 years of fishing the waters at Ft Myers Beach. Their Captain has over 15 years of experience. They are US Coast Guard Certified, licensed and insured.
This is a very family friendly charter operated by a crew who are able to provide a lot of information and facts about the local culture, area, wildlife and more.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Maurell (Deck boat) construido en 1994, y restaurado en 2013. Impulsado por 115HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 18 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 7 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 2.5%
Fort Myers Beach Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Pontoon Boat Tours Ft Myers Beach
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip - Afternoon (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip - Morning (4 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca (Cooler provided with Ice)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado (It is recommended to add gratuity for fish cleaning)
- Snacks (We have light snacks on board for your convenience )
- Bebidas (water bottles provided)
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla (Calm Waters along the mangroves )
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa (Keeps You in the calm waters of the Estero Bay)
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas (Grass Flats For Trout when tides are good)
- Pesca Backcountry (Estero Bay Estuary )
- Equipo Ligero (Mangrove Fishing For Red And Snook)
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing (Catch Will Vary- Pompano, Snapper, Grouper & Trout)
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout