Windwalker II Charters is based in Destin, Florida - “The World’s Luckiest Fishing Village”. The company offers fun fishing experience in the Gulf of Mexico. An easy-going vessel, a relaxed atmosphere, an experienced and knowledgeable crew – what else is needed for a fun day out on the water?
Enjoy your fishing trip with Windwalker II Charters aboard a 48-ft custom-built boat, which comes powered by a 300 HP Detroit Diesel engine. This fishing machine can accommodate up to fifteen anglers. Its navigational electronics include a GPS, a VHF radio, and a fish finder. The boat’s flybridge will aid your search for the fish and an ice-box will keep the catch fresh and the drinks cool during the day. Inside, the vessel is air-conditioned and is equipped with a toilet, which is a much-needed thing when staying on the water. As well as that, there is a live bait tank fitted along with downriggers for a professional fishing experience.
The waters of Destin are abundant with a wide range of fish species, and Windwalker II Charters is familiar with the methods that work best to make an outstanding catch possible.
Enjoy a productive 4-6-hour trip to Destin’s shallow waters, or travel further out to deeper waters on a longer trip. Go trolling close to the shore for Spanish Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, King Mackerel, and Bonito. Or take a ride further out for an exciting fight with those blue water monsters – Wahoo, Tuna, White Marlin, Sailfish, and Blue Marlin.
A fishing trip with Windwalker II Charters comes inclusive with rods, reels, tackle, lures, and live bait, along with the licenses for you and your group. If you decide to keep the catch, it will be cleaned and filleted after the trip for a ride home, where you could take it for dinner later. Feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks!
Take advantage of the fun of fishing with Windwalker II Charters!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Custom (Saltwater fishing) construido en 1979. Impulsado por 300HP Detroit Diesel motor.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 15% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Destin Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Windwalker II Charters
- $880 per group, additional $80 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $880 per group, additional $80 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,025 per group, additional $102 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour (PM) Post 8 hour AM trip (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $110 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $110 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,230 per group, additional $123 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour (PM) Post 8 Hour AM Trip (6 hours)
- $1,320 per group, additional $130 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,320 per group, additional $130 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,640 per group, additional $164 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip (PM) (8 hours)
- $1,760 per group, additional $170 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip (AM) (8 hours)
- $2,200 per group, additional $220 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $2,640 per group, additional $260 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel