Fin Tastic Coastal Charters invites you on a fishing adventure in the shallow waters of Matagorda, Texas. The charter is operated by Captain Stan Sloan who has been fishing for over 30 years and guiding professionally since 2006.
Capt. Sloan has participated in and won countless fishing tournaments including the Halls Bayou Classic where he had won 1st place in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2007, and 2014. His other notable achievements include the 2014 Guides Cup 1st Place Heavy Trout and 2016 JH Boat Owners Tournament 1st Place Heavy Flounder.
You will fish aboard a 24’ Tran Sport Cat Boats center console. The boat is powered by a 300 HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots. It is fast and steady on the water and will get you to the productive areas with ease. There’s a wireless trolling motor on board so you can approach those easily spooked specimens.
You’ll head out in search of Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and Black Drum when they are in season. Capt. Sloan knows exactly where to go and how to catch them, and he’d love to teach you all about it! You will fish the East and West Matagorda Bays in Texas, known for their beauty and rich wildlife.
The crew will provide you with the necessary fishing gear, lures, and cleaning and filleting of the catch. You can purchase live bait at an extra cost, and you can even request lunch, snacks, or drinks to be available at an extra cost, too.
Head out on these beautiful Texan waters, and get ready for a great fishing adventure with Fin Tastic Coastal Charters!
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Tran Sport Cat 240 SVTBoats (Center console) construido en 2019. Impulsado por 300HP Suzuki motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 44 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 3%
Matagorda Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Fin Tastic Coastal Charters Inc.
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (Lowrance)
- Localizador de peces (Lowrance)
- Vivero para la carnada (Mainly for live shrimp)
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo ( Rods Not Furnished For Wade Fishing)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Pesca de Orilla (Matagorda Bay, Middle Texas Coast)
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas (Wade, drift, or anchor on flats)
- Pesca Backcountry (Drift or anchor in back lakes for Redfish)
- Equipo Ligero
- Spinning (Gloomis Spinning rods, Shimano Stradic 3000 Reels)
- Popping (7'medium light rods extra fast tip)
- Drift Fishing (Drift reefs and scattered shell)
- Speckled Trout