Reel Fishing Fever invites you on a fishing or sightseeing adventure in the abundant waters of Galveston, Texas. Captain Terry has over 50 years of fishing experience and is a warm and welcoming person. He loves taking kids and families out on fishing and sightseeing trips.
Captain Terry can take you on an inshore bay trip for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, Black Drum, and Blacktip Shark. Alternatively, he can take you on a close offshore or jetty trip that will see you targeting Sharks, Spanish Mackerel, and whatever else bites.
The Dolphin watching and sightseeing tours can be done on their own or combined with your fishing trip. In the words of Captain Terry: “I see these combo trips on many of my family outings, non-avid fisherman and quite frankly with a lot of my friends”.
You will fish aboard a brand new, built in 2019, 22-foot Sportsman center console. The boat is powered by a 200 HP Yamaha 4-stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots. That means it is fast and reliable on the water and will get you to the best fishing grounds quickly. The boat contains all the safety and electronics you might need, as well as all the fishing gear. It also comes equipped with a toilet, and a T-top to protect you from the sun.
Reel Fishing Fever is a reasonably priced charter that offers a wide variety of choices for your boating pleasure. You will typically launch out of the beautiful, safe, and private Waterman Marina at Pirates Cove on Galveston Island.
You can purchase live bait for $20 per person, so make sure you let Captain Terry know you are interested. He will provide you with bottled water and snacks on the trip, as well as a cleaning and filleting service at the end of the trip.
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Sportsman (Center console) construido en 2020. Impulsado por 200HP Yamaha 4 stroke motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 40 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 3%
Galveston Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Reel Fishing Fever
- $395 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Afternoon Special (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour – Bay Fishing (6 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour & More Trip (6 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Shark Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip - Nearshore/Jetty (8 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Bay Fishing (8 hours)
- $900 per group - 2 Boat Trips (6 hours)
- Baño (Limited Bathroom will not accommodate Plus Size )
- GPS (Garmin )
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada (3 livewells)
- Equipo Multimedia
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico (80lb Minn Kota)
- Outriggers (Kingfish rod holders)
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Variety depending on the fish we target)
- Señuelos (Variety depending on fish we target)
- Limpieza y Fileteado (You supply Ice and Ice Chest)
- Snacks (Some snacks provided)
- Bebidas (Bottled Water)
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa (Close Offshore(2 miles or less) or Jetties)
- Pesca de Naufragio (Both Bay and Nearshore trips)
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout