Finn’s Sport Fishing gives you an up close look at a multi species charter and guiding in the St.Clair River and on the Great Lakes. If you are looking to have a fun, safe, and successful fishing trip but don’t know where to start, you have found the right company.
Finn’s Sport Fishing always try to keep things “hands on”, spending the time needed which each client to make sure they are learning the tips and techniques to catch the big ones. Because handing someone a pole isn’t as exciting as seeing a client feel the bite and set the hook!
Your guide always follows the bite and maintains his fishing machine in a perfect condition. You will absolutely enjoy it aboard his 21’ Yar-Craft boat, which was built with comfort in mind. It rides like a dream with air-ride cushioned sits and comes powered by a 250 HP Mercury Pro Verado. The vessel’s Minn Kota Trevola motor is synced with the Humminbird Helix in the cockpit.
Sturgeon Fishing is one of the most exciting adventures you can have on the Great Lakes. If you want to test your angling skills by fighting with that incredibly strong prehistoric monster, just book a trip and rest assured that you will have a fun and productive time.
Finn’s Sport Fishing will assist you if you just want to catch them all. Their multi species trips are an ideal opportunity for a group of friends or a family to spend a fun day outdoors. You will be able to divide your attention between targeting delicious Walleye, cast, jig, and fish with live bait for Musky, fight with Bass, Crappie, Catfish, and Perch.
Finn’s Sport Fishing will show you that it’s not about just catching a giant and taking a picture, but about the story you will tell your friends.
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Yar-Craft 209 TFX (Performance fishing) construido en 2016. Impulsado por 250HP Mercury Pro Verado motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 50 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Finn's Sport Fishing Lake St.Clair
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Smallmouth Bass (AM) (6 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Smallmouth Bass (PM) (6 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Sturgeon (AM) (5 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Sturgeon (PM) (5 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Walleye Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Walleye Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Pesca en Río
- Pesca en Lado
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Muskellunge (Musky)
- Pike (Northern)