Fishmeister Charters welcomes anglers young and old aboard for an amazing day on the water, targeting a wide range of food and table species, with the emphasis always being on making sure everyone has fun, whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned veteran.
The “Fishmeister” is a 26’ Senator aluminum fishing boat that can comfortably carry up to 6 guests. Newly built in 2016, the boat offers a safe and steady fishing platform and a cruising speed of 30 knots. It comes equipped with the latest Raymarine electronics and navigational equipment, a livewell, and a toilet for extra convenience on longer trips.
Where and what you will be fishing depends entirely on the trip you choose. Fishmeister Charters offers anything from half day stints to the Hen and Chickens Islands targeting delicious table fish such as Pink Snapper and John Dory, to full day adventures all the way out to Great Barrier Island, targeting a huge range of species including Hapuka, King Mackerel (Kingfish), Silver Trevally and more.
The captain can also provide you with high-quality fishing tackle to give you the very best chance of pulling in something special. You can rent a rod for NZ$20 per person, while bait, berley, and ice can be provided at NZ$25 per person per day.
Captain Mike knows the waters he guides like nobody else. Book a trip with him and he’ll work tirelessly to make sure you leave at the end of the day with huge smiles, great memories, and delicious fish!
Te quedas con la pesca
Nevera para la pesca
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Senator (Aluminum fishing) construido en 2016. Impulsado por 250HP Honda motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 30 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Mangawhai Heads Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Fishmeister Charters
- NZ $650 per group, additional NZ $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day—Hen & Chickens Island (AM) (5 hours)
- NZ $650 per group, additional NZ $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day—Hen & Chickens Island (PM) (5 hours)
- NZ $1,000 per group, additional NZ $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day–Hen & Chickens Islands (8 hours)
- NZ $1,350 per group, additional NZ $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day–Mokohinaus (8 hours)
- NZ $1,600 per group, additional NZ $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day–Great Barrier Island (9 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Equipo Multimedia
- Nevera para la pesca
- Carnada Viva (when available)
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- John Dory
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Pink)
- Trevally (Silver)