Pcb Water Adventures takes anglers of all levels of expertise for a great time on the water. Panama City fishing means a lot of fish biting year-round. As Hurricane Michael passed without making any damage to their business, they are up and running, always ready to fish. With your experienced captain Jim, this image will come true – he’ll put you on fish and make sure you enjoy it.
You’ll have your water adventure on board a brand new 25’ Key West boat, built in 2020 and equipped with the latest navigational gadgets to give you speed and precision. It can accommodate up to 4 anglers who will go around reefs and wrecks, stay inshore, or brave further out. The vessel has a live bait box, an icebox to keep your catch cool, and the necessary safety equipment.
You can choose from rich fishing grounds of these waters – go for Amberjack, Cobia, tasty Snapper, the likes of Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, or the occasional Sailfish. Panama City Beach is blessed with numerous species near the coastline and offshore, and with the experienced crew, you’re in for a treat.
Further out, up to 25 miles of the coast, are really big fish. To get there and still have plenty of time fishing, book some of the longer trips. It’s up to you to choose – Capt. Jim will provide assistance, and make your time worth the while.
He’s a seasoned and passionate fisherman, and along with his first mate Darrius will turn your trip into real excitement. To honor their efforts, it would be nice to leave gratuities. Bring your friends, kids, families, or fellow anglers.
Rods, reels, and tackle are supplied onboard, and from then on you can employ your skills to land some hefty fish. Travel times range from 30 minutes to an hour, dock to dock, depending on how far offshore you go – the rest of the duration is pure fishing fun!
Join Pcb Water Adventures and explore the plentiful waters of Panama City Beach, making some amazing memories!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Key West (Center console) construido en 2020. Impulsado por 2 150HP Yamaha motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 40 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 30 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 5%
Panamá City Beach Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Pcb Water Adventures
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Bottom Fishing Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Bottom Fishing AM (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Bottom Fishing PM (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Bottom Fishing Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Shark Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Shark Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) – Bottom Fishing (5 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Red Snapper Trip AM (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Red Snapper Trip PM (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 5 Hour Bottom Fishing AM (5 hours)
- $750 per group - 5 Hour Bottom Fishing/Trolling (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Bebidas (We provide bottled water)
- Marinero (20% Tip is Customary)
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)