Triple D Charter offers quality inshore trips for wade and drift fishing in Galveston Bay, Texas. Captain Aaron “Nick” Dykes is a stand-up captain who likes to take his guests to the most advantageous spots and make their fishing dreams come true. His skill and knowledge are extraordinary and he is great with kids! You couldn’t really ask for more!
Fishing is done aboard a 24’ South Shore center console, originally built in 2016 with a capacity for 4 guests. Powered by a 250 HP Suzuki engine, this vessel is perfect for the shallow waters of Galveston. The GPS and fishfinder are used to locate the most productive spots, and the super shallow ones are accessed using the wireless trolling motor.
Galveston Bay is a holy grail for Redfishing, Trout fishing, and Flounder fishing. This area has such a high concentration of the 3 species, that it really is hard to come off a boat empty-handed. Redfish and Trout are present year-round with peak months from August through December. They are mostly caught using light tackle.
Flounder is here for most of the year, too, but it has its off months. November is a no-no, whereas August through October are good, and December is the best with monster Flounder being pulled up from the seabed. Flounder can be caught using bottom fishing techniques since they spend their days lying camouflaged on the seabed.
Capt. Aaron provides spinning rods, reels, and lures. Live bait can be purchased at the market price at the customer’s expense. To fish in Galveston, you must have a current Texas fishing license with a saltwater stamp.
The captain will clean, fillet, and bag you catch. He says kids within age are permitted on the trips, but please specify when booking to ensure the correct size of life vest is prepared in advance, or you can bring your own for children under 13.
Explore the productive fishery out of Galveston with Triple D Charter and have an exciting fishing trip!
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
South Shore (Center console) construido en 2016. Impulsado por 250HP Suzuki motor.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 5%
Galveston Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Triple D Charter
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $650 per day per person - 2 Day Trip – TrophyTrout (Wade) (2 days)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Fly Fishing (6 hours)
- GPS (SIMRAD EOS12)
- Localizador de peces (SIMRAD EOS 12)
- Vivero para la carnada
- Equipo Multimedia
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca
- Drift Fishing
- Speckled Trout