Chincoteague Bay Adventures offers customizable and affordable fishing trips to serve any angler’s need. All trips are private, so you’ll always have the whole boat for your group only! If you would like to fish in these Virginia waters, have fun onboard with a friendly captain, look no further!
These waters are home to a variety of species, including Sharks. Captain Tim knows how to get around these, and how to make your trip memorable. If you want a snippet of action, have a look at some of the fishing reports he’s written.
Capt. Tim is a certified fly fishing guide and casting instructor trained at ORVIS endorsed Hubbard Guide School in Emigrant, Montana. He works with anglers to explain why the fish feed where they feed and how your method will entice them. So, it’s not just doing, it’s also understanding, and then doing it better.
You will join the captain aboard his 22’ Jones Brothers Bateau skiff, restored in 2017. “Shadrunner” can accommodate up to six people, and take them fishing around flats, nearshore, inshore and backcountry waters. The boat is equipped with the fishfinder, GPS, has an icebox, and a toilet compartment.
You can go spinning, jigging, drift fishing, or bottom fishing, and depending on what you’re targeting, use heavy or light tackle. If you want something slightly different, grab your bowfishing equipment, and come along. There are Sharks, Redfish, Striped Bass, Cobia, Flounder, and many more. You can customize your trip to suit you, your family, friends, or fellow anglers, or can ask Captain Tim for suggestions.
Bring a cooler to store your catch, so that you can have a tasty meal afterwards, once Captain Tim cleans your fish. The captain will provide you with rods, reels, tackle, lures and live bait, and will take care of the fishing license. You can also choose to release your catch.
Pack your necessities, grab snacks and drinks, bring a camera, and hop on your adventure around the bay!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Jones Brothers bateau (Skiff) construido en 1992, y restaurado en 2017. Impulsado por 115HP Brand new Mercury Sea Pro 4 stroke motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 30 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 3%
Chincoteague Calendario de Pesca
Reportes de Pesca Recientes
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Chincoteague Bay Adventures
- $199 per group, additional $69 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) – Clam, Crab, Fish (19 hours)
- $199 per group, additional $69 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) – Private Fishing (4 hours)
- $199 per group, additional $69 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) – Clam, Crab, Fish (4 hours)
- $199 per group, additional $69 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) – Private Fishing (4 hours)
- $219 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Fall Sports Fishing (4 hours)
- $269 per group, additional $79 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) – Shark Hunters (4 hours)
- $269 per group, additional $79 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) – Shark Hunters (4 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Equipo Multimedia
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Licencia de Pesca
- Equipo para Pesca con Mosca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca
- Drift Fishing
- Pesca con Arco
- Bass (Striped)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Speckled Trout