Coastal Ga Fishing invites you to join them on the bountiful waters of Savannah, Georgia for a fishing trip of a lifetime. Their dedicated captains and mates run inshore and offshore charters with two goals in mind: safety and success! They are all professionals and enjoy having families, beginners, and experienced anglers on board.
Savannah offers spectacular offshore fishing and when a charter operator is federally permitted, you know your day is going to be awesome. Coastal Ga can take you out to the Gulf Stream, some 60 nautical miles off the coast of Savannah, where huge Amberjack, Cobia, Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Grouper, Sailfish, Tuna, Wahoo, and other big species can be found.
If you are a fan of inshore fishing, Coast Ga Fishing can take care of your needs. They offer full day trips where Trout, Redfish, Flounder, Sheepshead, and other shallow water species spend their days. You can fish using live bait including Shrimp, Fiddler Crabs, Mud Minnows, and artificial baits such as Gulp Minnows and jigs.
Fishing is done aboard a 21’ Contender Saltwater fishing boat originally built in 2011 with a capacity for five guests. Powered by twin 250 HP Yamaha engines, the Contender is a safe and fast vessel. It features a GPS and a fishfinder that will help you locate the best fishing spots, a fighting chair to keep you aboard when fighting the big fish, and a wireless trolling motor to allow for quiet trolling in the shallow waters.
Coastal Ga Fishing provides rods, reels, tackle, lures, live baits, and a fish processing service. The first mate will help you reel in your catch and explain anything you need to know about the gear and techniques. They will also have snacks and drinks on board for refreshment, and you are welcome to bring a camera to capture the most amazing and successful moments of your trip!
Captain departs from several marinas in the area. Contact the Captain to see which one would work best for you.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Contender (Saltwater fishing) construido en 2011. Impulsado por 2 250HP Yamaha motores.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 10% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Sabana Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Coastal Ga Fishing - Savannah
- $499 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (4 MAX) (6 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $140 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nearshore (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group - Aug OFFSHORE MIDWAY Snapper Season (9 hours)
- $1,350 per group - Red Snapper Trip (9 hours)
- $1,795 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - Full Day – Offshore (Up to 45mi) (8 hours)
- $1,995 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $3,300 per group, additional $500 per person after 4 guests - Full Day – Gulf Stream (60mi+) (15 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva (Price does not include live bait cost..inshore)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla (St. Catherines, Ossabaw and Blackbeard Islands)
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar (The deeper the water the bigger the fish!!)
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas (Fishing high tides for Tailing Bull Redfish)
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Speckled Trout