Fremantle Boat Charters offers a variety of private group charters out of South Fremantle, WA. Come aboard with an experienced captain and crew for your choice of fishing, crayfishing, and squid fishing. They are ready to take you and your friends out on the water for a great time!
You will fish aboard a 57’ Westcoaster powered by a 700 HP Fiat Iveco engine. This vessel has a maximum cruising speed of 21 knots and comes equipped with everything you need for some serious sportfishing.
On board, you’ll find outriggers, downriggers, Tuna Tubes, and a live bait well. An onboard toilet caters to your comfort. This boat has room for up to 12 passengers. A minimum of 6–10 people is required, depending on the trip.
Guiding your charter is Captain Nof Barbera and his crew. They have the knowledge and experience to help you catch a variety of species in these waters, anywhere from 2–30 miles offshore.
Your catch may include Snapper, Rockfish, Skipjack Tuna, or Cod. The crew can also help you target Crayfish and Squid when the season allows. Depending on the charter you choose, techniques will include bottom fishing, trolling, and jigging.
You can come aboard for a few hours or spend all day on the water. The crew can even take you out for a combination of fishing and crayfishing, giving you a chance to get the most out of your experience. Any fish you catch with your own two hands is yours to take home.
Fremantle Boat Charters provides a fishing license and all the gear you need, including Alvey reels with boat rods and handlines for squid jigging.
Book your trip today and enjoy fishing along the beautiful coast of Western Australia!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Westcoaster (Commercial) construido en 1994. Impulsado por 700HP Fiat Iveco motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 21 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 14 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Perth Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Fremantle Boat Charters
- AU $199 per person - 3 Hour Trip – Squid Fishing (3 hours)
- AU $220 per person - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- AU $255 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Fishing/Crayfishing (4 hours)
- AU $270 per person - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- AU $280 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Squid/Crayfishing (4 hours)
- AU $305 per person - 6 Hour Trip – Fishing/Crayfishing (6 hours)
- AU $320 per person - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- AU $355 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Fishing/Crayfishing (8 hours)
- AU $380 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Fish/Crayfish/Squid (8 hours)
- AU $1,300 per group, additional AU $200 per person after 6 guests - Rock Lobster Charter (3 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Alvey reels with boat rods; handlines for squid )
- Señuelos (1 jigs or 1 lure and frozen bait)
- Bebidas (water)
- Licencia de Pesca (no personal licence required)
- Pesca de Orilla (reef areas)
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa (except Cockburn sound)
- Pesca en Alta Mar (upto 50miles)
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Equipo Ligero (alvey)
- Equipo Pesado (alvey)
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing (alvey)
- Troleo (alvey)
- Jigging (alvey)
- Popping (alvey)
- Drift Fishing (alvey)
- Línea de Mano (Squid jigging)
- Pesca de Mar Profundo (alvey)
- Black Jewfish
- Cod (Breaksea)
- Grouper (Red)
- King George Whiting
- Queen Snapper (Australian)
- Snapper (Pink)
- Tuna (Skipjack)