High Tide Charters is run by Captain Andrew out of Lake Charles, Louisiana. He is a full-time guide in the Lake Charles area and has spent his whole life on the water around these parts. He’s caught fish in just about every stretch of water from Calcasieu to Sabine Lake and the Gulf of Mexico. He specializes in light tackle inshore fishing for Speckled Trout and Redfish.
Most of the year is spent fishing Redfish and Trout, and depending on the season you will also chase for Flounder, Cobia, and Tripletail. During wintertime, the coveted trophy sized Speckled Trout is a popular target. Whether you want to chase schooling Trout for fast action fishing, sight cast Redfish in the shallow Louisiana marshes, or go nearshore to try your hand at fighting a big Cobia or Tripletail, Captain Andrew has you covered.
You will be fishing out of a 2017 Haynie 25’ bay boat powered by a 350 HP Mercury Verado. The boat is built to ensure a safe ride and comfortable, spacious fishing room. It also includes all the necessary navigation and safety equipment, as well as a live well for bait.
Captain Andrew also offers pickup from the casinos in Lake Charles if you would like to stay there and be able to walk right out to the dock and head out on your trip. If you’re looking for an authentic experience in fishing on and around the Louisiana coast, he’s the man for the job. Those looking to bring their catch home should bring along an ice box if they have one. Live bait is not included and typically costs $10 per person, based upon the marina’s price. Apart from that, make sure to bring sunglasses, don’t forget your fishing license and you’ll be fishing before you know it.
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Haynie Custom (Bay boat) construido en 2017. Impulsado por 350HP Mercury Verado motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 70 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 14 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
lake Charles Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about High Tide Charters
- $500 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Casino Pickup (4 hours)
- $700 per day per group, additional $200 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $200 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (AM) – Casino Pickup (8 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Pesca en Río (Calcasieu river and ship channel)
- Pesca en Lado (Calcasieu lake, also known as “Big Lake”)
- Pesca de Orilla (Calcasieu estuary)
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa (Up to five miles out.)
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry (Coastal salt marshes)
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca con Mosca
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Speckled Trout