Florida Backcountry Fishing welcomes you aboard for an awesome day in the Florida sun. Every trip is tailored to what you want to do, with a wide range of fishing techniques and habitats to choose from and an experienced captain to put you on them all.
Never fished before? Awesome, we love teaching people what we know about fishing! It’s our passion and we are always happy to share it. No pressure, no judgment, just fun, and the excitement of learning something new.
You will be spending the day aboard a 20’ Carolina Skiff DLV, capable of hitting 30 knots and carrying 6 guests (up to 4 adults) out in search of fun fishing and great times! She has a livewell to keep your bait fresh, a full range of marine electronics to track down the best fish, and quality tackle to bring them in.
Florida Backcountry Fishing also offers specialized fishing shallow grass flats and island coves for Snook, Redfish, Trout, Tarpon, Bonefish, and more in the unspoiled waters of Islamorada, Flamingo, and Florida Bay.
Not really interested in fishing? Just here to enjoy Florida’s stunning waters? Jump aboard for a day hopping islands and cruising the backwaters. You can visit some of the most beautiful spots in the state and sunbathe on the way and take in the sights the best way possible - from the water!
Captain Clyde and his team, including Captain Mike on occasion, offer all this and more on his awesome range of charters. His aim on every trip is to make things as simple and easy as possible while giving you complete guidance and flexibility as to how you spend your day. In short, his aim is to give you the perfect day on the water, whatever that means to you.
The maximum number of adults onboard is 4 and the captain can accommodate up to 2 additional kids. Please keep in mind that there is a weight limit of 900 pounds.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Carolina Skiff (Bay boat) construido en 2018. Impulsado por 115HP Suzuki motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 30 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 7 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 25% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Islamorada Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Florida Backcountry Fishing
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $710 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Shark Experience (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Tarpon April-June (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Guided Fishing Experience (8 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca (Separate cooler for kept catch.)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Bebidas (Bottled Water)
- Licencia de Pesca (Additional Everglades pass is required. $30 fee.)
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa (Near the main islands and channels.)
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry (National Park Pass is required. $30 fee to Park.)
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca con Mosca (Your tackle, none provided by us.)
- Drift Fishing (Over certain flats and bays)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Spotted Seatrout