Florida Backcountry Fishing welcomes you aboard for an awesome day in the Floridian sun. Every trip is tailored to what you want to do, with a wide range of techniques and habitats to choose from and an experienced captain to put you on them all.
Never fished before? Awesome, we love teaching people what we know about fishing! It’s our passion and we are always happy to share. No pressure, no judgment, just fun, and the excitement of learning something new.
You will be spending the day aboard a 20’ Carolina Skiff DLV, capable of hitting 30 knots and carrying 6 guests (up to 4 adults) out in search of big fish and great times! She has a livewell to keep your bait fresh, a full range of marine electronics to track down the best fish, and quality tackle to bring them in.
Florida Backcountry Fishing specializes in fishing shallow grass flats and island coves for Snook, Redfish, Trout, Tarpon, Bonefish, and more in the unspoiled waters of Biscayne Bay, the Upper Keys, Flamingo, Florida Bay, and Ten Thousand Islands.
Not really interested in fishing? Just here to enjoy Florida’s stunning waters and beaches? Jump aboard for a day hopping islands and sandbars. You can visit some of the most beautiful spots in the state, swim and sunbathe on remote beaches, and take in the sights the best way possible - from the water!
Captain Clyde offers all this and more on his awesome range of charters. His aim on every trip is to make things as simple and easy as possible while giving you complete control and flexibility as to how you spend your day. In short, his aim is to give you the perfect day on the water, whatever that means to you.
The maximum number of adults onboard is 4 and the Captain can accommodate up to 2 additional kids. Please keep in mind that there is a weight limit of 1400 pounds.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Carolina Skiff DLV (Bay boat) construido en 2018. Impulsado por 115HP Suzuki motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 30 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 7 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Islamorada Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Florida Backcountry Fishing
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Fishing (8 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca (Separate cooler for kept catch.)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Penn, KastKing, Vexan, Diawa)
- Carnada Viva (Caught on the trip.)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Bebidas (Bottled Water)
- Licencia de Pesca (Additional Everglades pass is required. $30 fee.)
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa (Near the main islands and channels.)
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry (National Park Pass is required. $30 fee to Park.)
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca con Mosca (Your tackle, none provided by us.)
- Drift Fishing (Over certain flats and bays)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout