Grand Slam Charters invites you down to the Key Largo to enjoy incredible game fishing in the shallows flats, murky backcountry, and sheltered bays of the Upper Florida Keys. These waters are home to a diverse range of inshore game fish, with every species on the IGFA’s Inshore Grand Slam list present for much of the year and plenty of seasonal visitors, too.
Spend your trip battling Tarpon, Bonefish, Permit, and Snook on the hunt for a super grand slam, or just enjoy a day of great food fishing for Redfish, Trout, and Mangrove Snapper. Whatever you’re after, you’ve come to the right guy. Captain Josh has been guiding these waters for 20 years, and his boat has been custom-rigged for awesome flats fishing.
Captain Josh runs an 18’ Gordon Waterman boat, which was made in 2008, but started to be used just now and cruises at almost 40 knots thanks to her Yamaha outboard. When combing the shallows, her stealthy trolling motor will get you right on top of the fish before they even know you’re there. You’ll spot them easily, though, with a sturdy sight casting platform to get the best view of the water.
All Grand Slam Charters trips come with quality Shimano reels and Star rods. You will be given a selection of lures and plenty of live bait to keep you going all day long. At the end of your trip, all you catch will be cleaned and filleted, ready to cook up as you celebrate the day’s top catches and mourn the ones that got away.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Gordon Waterman (Flats boat) construido en 2008. Impulsado por 90HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 37 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 3%
Key Largo Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Grand Slam Charters - 18' Boat
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Night Fishing (6 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Quality Shimano and Star rods and reels.)
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca con Mosca (Equipment not supplied - please bring your own.)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout