Fish Boss Tours specializes in making your experience on the water a memorable time! You’ll start your day aboard an extremely comfortable 25’ Sea Hunt center console. It features an onboard private bathroom on board as well as plush seating for the trip out to the reefs and back. The boat is also equipped with a spot locking trolling motor, allowing you to stay on top of the prime fishing spots without drifting.
For Red Snapper fishing, you will fish over concrete pyramid reefs, old concrete bridge material, and rock piles. You’ll depart from the marina that’s the closest to open water in Orange Beach, giving you more time to fish and less time to ride.
When trolling, you will use a variety of techniques using outriggers, z-wings, downriggers, and planers. The crew enjoys teaching people how to fish so please ask all the questions you would like and hopefully, your trip will be fun as well as informative. You will fish a combination of cut bait and possibly live bait depending on the target species of fish you’re going after.
Your fishing license is included in the price as is catch cleaning. The deckhand works for tips so a customary 25% would be appreciated. If the weather prevents you from going offshore then you will be given the choice of going inshore or a refund.
Take some food and drinks as well as sun protection with you and once that’s in order, you can look forward to a terrific day feeling them in off the Alabama coast.
P.S. Boat and equipment will be thoroughly washed and sanitized between trips for your safety. The captain and first mate will adhere to social distancing as much as possible during your trip. Hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes are available for everyone onboard and every precaution possible will be made for your protection.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Sea Hunt (Center console) construido en 2019. Impulsado por 300HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 43 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 1 día antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Orange Beach Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Fish Boss Tours
- $575 per group - 4 Hour Inshore Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group - 4 Hour Inshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trolling/Bottom Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Bottom Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour Trolling/Bottom Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $995 per group - 6 Hour Snapper Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $995 per group - 6 Hour Snapper Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,075 per group - 10 Hour Trolling/Bottom Fishing (10 hours)
- Baño (Enclosed Private Head)
- GPS (Dual 12” Harmon displays)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico (GPS achoring)
- Outriggers (Taco outriggers)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Penn reels, Short Master rods, Daiwa reels )
- Carnada Viva (provided prior and also during the trip )
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)