Dive into the water and explore the beautiful reefs below. Find your fish and take aim. Return to the surface with a delicious dinner and a huge smile. This is what you get when you spend the day with Arpon Spearfishing.
Captain Javier Silva has been spearfishing for 30 years and prides himself on running fun, safe spearfishing trips in the warm waters around Playa Del Carmen. You’ll be visiting one of the world’s largest reef systems to go face-to-face with delicious fish under the watchful eye of a professional instructor.
You vessel for the day is a 26’ Imemsa boat with room aboard for up to 8 spearfishers. She is equipped with a full array of safety equipment and a range of quality spearfishing gear. Capt. Javi can also bring conventional tackle for an additional fee if you want to make your trip even more productive.
The day starts with an introduction to the equipment and the techniques. Once you’ve got the hang of working a speargun, you will be taken out to target anything from Hogfish and Snapper to Mahi Mahi and Wahoo. Complete beginners to seasoned spearos are welcome aboard, and Capt. Javi will tailor each trip to your experience and ability.
All Arpon Spearfishing trips come with everything you will need for the fishing itself, although you are welcome to bring your own gear along, too. At the end of the day, Capt. Javi can even teach you how to clean and fillet your catch if you’re interested. He sees every trip as a learning experience and every client as a fisherman or woman in the making.
And if you want to enjoy your fish right away, you can even visit Capt. Javi’s restaurant, La Caleta, where your catch will be cooked up fresh from the ocean. This is the perfect end to a half day trip or a great break in the middle of a full day. These guys have thought of everything so you don’t have to. So climb aboard, jump in, and get ready for a very special charter.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Equipo de snorkel
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Imemsa (Dive boat) construido en 2004. Impulsado por 100HP Yamaha motor.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 1 día antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Puerto Aventuras Calendario de Pesca
FAQs about Arpon Spearfishing
- $135 per person - Half Day Trip - Shared (PM) (4 hours)
- $135 per person - Half Day Trip - Shared (AM) (4 hours)
- $270 per person - Full Day Trip - Shared (8 hours)
- $340 per group, additional $145 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Private (AM) MAX 4 (4 hours)
- $340 per group, additional $145 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Private (PM) MAX 4 (4 hours)
- $630 per group, additional $120 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Private (AM) (4 hours)
- $630 per group, additional $120 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Private (PM) (4 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $290 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - Private (MAX 4) (8 hours)
- $1,260 per group, additional $240 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Private (8 hours)
- Equipo de snorkel
- Equipo Multimedia
- Equipo para Pesca con Arpón
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Bebidas (Soft drinks & water)
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca con Arpón
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Red)
- Triggerfish (Gray)