Deepstar Charters welcomes you aboard to spend the day fishing for delicious reef fish and highly-prized offshore species on a safe, dependable boat with a skilled skipper. Jump aboard at either Tauranga or Mount Maunganui, depending on the trip, and head out in search of Snapper, Tarakihi, Hapuka, and more. You can invite the whole street over for lunch after one of these trips!
The “Deepstar” is a classic Carey Boats commercial fishing vessel, painstakingly-restored in 2016 and equipped with a new pair of Gardner engines to get you out to the fishing grounds in no time. The boat can carry up to 20 anglers in comfort, or 10 on Hapuka trips. She has a full bathroom, showers, and comfortable accommodations for longer trips.
Depending on your charter, you could be fishing the local waters around Motiti Island or heading all the way out to Mayor Island. Local reef trips target Tarakihi, Snapper, John Dory, Trevally, Pink Moamoa, and more. Book in for a 24-hour adventure, and you can catch all these reef fish then head out and land Hapuka, Bluenose, Seabass, and Gemfish!
Bring your own fishing gear along, or rent from the boat for a reasonable fee. Rods, reels, and tackle cost $20 per rod for bottom fishing or $30 for Hapuka gear. Bait can also be arranged for $20, depending on the bait you want.
What Deepsea Charters offers is a great boat with cutting-edge electronics and a full array of safety equipment. They will put you on the fish reliably and securely. So if you want a day of great fun and big hookups, jump aboard and head out to sea, all your favorite fish are waiting!
Te quedas con la pesca
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Carey Boat (Commercial) construido en 1979, y restaurado en 2016. Impulsado por 180HP Gardner 6LXB motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 8 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Tauranga Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Deepstar Charters
- NZ $80 per person - 6 Hour - Reef (Shared) (6 hours)
- NZ $90 per person - 9 Hour - Reef (Shared) (9 hours)
- NZ $1,200 per group - 6 Hour - Reef (Private) (6 hours)
- NZ $1,400 per group - 9 Hour - Weekday Reef (Private) (9 hours)
- NZ $1,500 per group - 9 Hour - Weekend Reef (Private) (9 hours)
- NZ $1,800 per group - 24 Hour - Hapuka (MAX 10) (24 hours)
- Baño (Full flush toilet)
- GPS (MaxSea TimeZero Professional)
- Localizador de peces (Furuno FCV- 295 2 KW)
- Cama (10 passenger bunks)
- Vivero para la carnada
- Cocina (Complete cooking and cleaning facilities)
- Refrigerador (New 60-ltr 3-way fridge)
- Equipo Multimedia (Full Pioneer AVH-X1850DVD multimedia system)
- Nevera para la pesca (Small full freezer and large chiller in back hold)
- Pesca de Orilla (Day trips toward Motiti Island)
- Pesca en Alta Mar (Usually 24 hr trips to Mayor Island for Hapuka etc)
- Pesca en Arrecife (Inshore fishing for species specified)
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing (Ledger rigs 8-10 ounce sinkers 3/0 hooks with at le)
- Pesca de Mar Profundo (At least 500meters of 24 kg nylon or braid 27-30 ou)
- Bluenose Warehou
- John Dory
- Pink Maomao
- Snapper (Pink)
- Trevally (Golden)